Who We Are
AgriEn Network (Agribusiness and Agri Energy) is focused on accelerating the development and delivery of innovative and sustainable interventions in food security by various partners. AgriEn Network was established in 2020 following the transition of AgriProFocus Global Network into the Netherlands Food Partnership (This realisation birthed an independent localised social enterprise). NFP and AgriEn Network have a common focus on achieving Food security from a food system approach through a collaboration.
Building sustainable food systems for a food secure Zambia.
Fostering partnerships and opportunities that contribute to Africa’s Food System.
In All We Do,
We Strive To.
Collectively enhance social and economic outcomes
Enhance food, utilization, access and availability
Collectively promote environment outcomes
- Research and Development: Partnering for the latest insights and technology.
- Private Sector: Collaborating to develop scalable and profitable agribusiness solutions.
- Public Sector: Aligning with government initiatives for a resilient food system.
- Civil Society Organizations: Working together to integrate ethical practices into our interventions.
- Farmer Groups/Enterprises: Empowering grassroots communities for sustainable agricultural practices.
- Innovation Hubs: Creating spaces for collaborative research and practical solutions.
- Capacity Building: Providing training for stakeholders along the agri-value chain.
- Market Linkages: Facilitating connections for farmers and agri-enterprises.
- Policy Advocacy: Engaging with policymakers to shape sustainable agricultural policies.
AgriEn Network strives to be a positive force, uniting stakeholders for a resilient and sustainable food system that benefits all.
Yvonne m. mwanza
Marketing and Innovation Specialist Msc Marketing
Communication & Marketing/Cofounder
Business Dev. Facilitator/Cofounder Agribusiness Expert
BA Agribusiness Management
- Host to 3 Communities of practice in Food System Approach, Honey and Organic fertiliser producer and trigger session in Digital Solutions in Agriculture in partnership with the Netherlands Food Partnership (NFP).
- 15,000+ small-holders farmers reached across agri-events hosted in partnership with World Vision Zambia in 4 provinces namely Katete, Mpika, Kasama and Luwingu.
- Developed a network of 2000+ stakeholders in the Zambian Agri-Industry
- Support host to food related as World food day (Makeni Farmers Market) and World Bee Day product showcase exhibition.
- Our studies include: Market studies in Digital Solutions in Agriculture and commercialization of Biofertilizer in Zambia, Study on services for irrigation hubs in Simahala Community Conservancy
- Winner of D-Prize fellowship for innovative distribution; <1% of applicants selected
- Our linkages include the Good Nature Agro to World Vision Zambia farmers under the Transforming Household Resilience In Vulnerable Environments (THRIVE) programme for increased access to certified seed.
- Reach of 150 children under Sku2Farm
- Reach of over 300 Soya beans Farmers for certified input and extension services in Sinda District under the SmallHolder Farmer Acceleration Program (SHFAP) since its inception in 2021
Sd46 of 397a
Lusaka ZM Lusaka ZM, 10101
+260 960 844369
+260 969 120337
+260 977 387936